What is microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll information ?
microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll is a component of the software Microsoft SQL Server developed by Microsoft Corporation. The latest version of microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll file is 10.0.1600.22 and MD5 value is 7A75638F44AA183B7445043BB8EC470C. This error can be seen on Microsoft Windows System.
- Internal Name:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows System
These are some of the error messages that can appear related to microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll:
- "microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
- microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll - Application Error. The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be "read/written". Click on OK to terminate the program."
- "Windows Disk Diagnostic User Resolver has stopped working."
- "End Program - microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll. This program is not responding."
- "microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll is not a valid Win32 application."
- "microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll - Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application."
Causes of microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll Error :
microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll error can be caused by plenty of reasons. The following are the most common causes of microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll error.
- "There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer."
- "microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware."
- "The associated entries of microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll are corrupted in the registry."
- "microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll files are deleted by another program by mistake."
- "The software that uses microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll is not downloaded completely and installed correctly."
How to Fix microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll error ?
To easily and safely fix microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll errors, a best error fix tool will automatically fix the root cause this error.
- 1: Free Download microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll error Repair software.
- 2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- 3: Click "Scan" button to scan error on your computer.
- 4: Click "Start Repair" button to fix microsoft.sqlserver.management.multiserverconnection.dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.